Award wins make your business stand out from competitors and motivate employees.
If you want to enter your business for an award but don’t have the in-house skills required to prepare the submission choose LJPR.
Our consultancy has a proven track record of getting our clients to the final stages of national and regional business and industry awards.
As skilled writers and insightful practitioners we help clients to put together award winning submissions at a cost that’s far less than the price of a table at the Award ceremony!
Call Lindsay Jones today – don’t miss out on the business benefits being an award winning company can bring.
Recent LJPR client award wins
- Lincolnshire Media Business Awards 2017 finalist: Russell Hudson, Revive! West Lincs
- Coventry and Warwick Business Awards 2017 finalist: Revive! UK
- BCSC Gold Award Finalist in refurbishment under £5m build contract: Regent Arcade, Cheltenham
- Bfa Franchisee of the Year 2016 and Customer Service Award: Revive! East Anglia
- BFA Franchisee of the Year Customer Service Award Finalist 2016: Nathan Holmes Revive! Cambridge
- Bristol Post Business Awards Young Person of the Year 2016 – Finalist: Ashley Kelly Revive! Bristol
- Bristol Post Business Awards Environmental Business of the year 2016 – Winner: PMG Services (Bristol) Ltd
- EWIF Awards 2015 – Winner Sally Findlay Recognition Express Mid –Surrey
- EWIF Awards 2015 – Finalist Jude Parker ComputerXplorers Yorkshire
- Franchise Marketing Awards 2015 Shortlisted for the Best PR Campaign: The ZipYard
- BFA Franchisor of the Year Finalist 2014: The ZipYard
- BFA Young Franchisee of the Year Award Finalist 2014: Matt Woodall Revive! Bath
- BFA Franchisee of the Year Customer Service Award finalist 2014: Richard McConnell The ZipYard Altrincham and Wilmslow
- BFA Franchisee of the Year Customer service Award Finalist 2014: Nathan Holmes Revive! Cambridge
- Sceptre Retail Awards Shopping Centre Manager of the Year Finalist 2014: John Forward The Regent Arcade
- Purple Apple Marketing Awards Best CSR Campaign Finalist 2014: The Regent Arcade Shopping Centre
- Green Apple Environmental Awards Overall Green Champion 2013: The Regent Arcade Shopping Centre